Orchestra Member (Regular member, 1 year trial period)
- Violin (Common audition for 1st and 2nd violin)
A per concert remuneration will be discussed and agreed at time of contract.
*Tour travel expenses, accommodation and per diem paid. (Social insurance not provided for).
- Screening of Application materials
Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall (Map
Address： Tokyo-to, Shinagawa-ku, Ebara 4-5-28, 142-0063 Japan
- Either of September 7 (Wed) or September 8 (Thu) 2016
Applicant to select and play one piece from the following:
- W.A.Mozart / Concerto No.3 (1st Movement including cadenza, all cadenza/editions accepted)
- W.A.Mozart / Concerto No.4 (1st Movement including cadenza, all cadenza/editions accepted)
- W.A.Mozart / Concerto No.5 (1st Movement including cadenza, all cadenza/editions accepted)
Orchestra studies will be sent to applicants accepted for the audition together with an audition applicant card.
*Each applicant to arrange for their own piano accompanist. (Rehearsal with piano not possible at audition venue).
*Audition date and time will be specified on the audition application card.
*Jury may ask to stop performance during audition.
How to Apply
Applications accepted via Web form or standard mail.
*As much as possible please apply via the Web form.
*Profile photo required.
Application Deadline: Application must be received by August 16 2016 for both WEB and mail applications.
Concerts planned for 2017
- Disney on Classic 2017 “Spring Gala”
- Disney on Classic 2016 “A Magical Night”, Japan Tour
- Other concerts from a wide ranging repertoire including classical, film music, pops, etc.
We look forward to your application.