Orchestra Member (April 2016 through March 2017, possibility of renewal)
Side freelance activities allowed
- Trumpet (1st)
- Viola (Tutti)
- Cello (Tutti)
A per concert remuneration will be discussed and agreed at time of contract.
*Travel expenses, tour accommodation and per diem paid. (Social insurance not provided for).
- Screening of Application materials
Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall (Map
Address： Tokyo-to, Shinagawa-ku, Ebara 4-5-28, 142-0063 Japan
- Trumpet January 25 2016 (Mon)
- Viola January 26 2016 (Tue)
- Cello January 27 2016 (Wed)
- Trumpet Haydn: Concerto, 1st movement incl. cadenza (all cadenza/editions accepted)
- Viola Stamitz: Concerto No.1, 1st movement incl. cadenza (all cadenza/editions accepted)
- Cello Haydn: Concerto No.1, 1st movement incl. cadenza (all cadenza/editions accepted)
Orchestra studies will be sent to applicants accepted for the audition together with an audition applicant card.
*Each applicant to arrange for their own piano accompanist. (Rehearsal with piano not possible at audition venue).
*Audition time will be specified on the audition application card.
*Jury may ask to stop performance during audition.
How to Apply
Applications accepted via Web form or standard mail.
*As much as possible please apply via the Web form.
*Profile photo required.
Application Deadline: Application must be received by December 28 2016 for both WEB and mail applications.
Concerts planned for 2016
- Disney on Classic 2016 “Spring Gala”, Tokyo & Kobe
- Disney on Classic 2016 “A Magical Night”, Japan Tour with over 50 concerts/li>
- Other concerts from a wide ranging repertoire including classical, film music, pops, etc.
We look forward to your application.